Wings Air is a scheduled commuter passenger airline based in Jakarta, Indonesia, operating out of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The company was established as a wholly owned subsidiary of Lion Air and started operations on 10 July 2003.
Wings Air passengers are allowed to carry on board one piece of hand baggage with the maximum weight of 7kg and dimensions within 40cm x 30cm x 20cm. Cabin luggage limits are the same for domestic flights within Indonesia and for international flights.
Cabin baggage is accepted subject in the cabin subject to availability of space in the over head bin. Restricted stowage space is also available under the front seat. In the event no space being available in the aircraft to stow cabin baggage, it will be necessary to remove and load the same in the baggage hold as per safety regulations.
Articles which may be carried free in addition to the free baggage allowance (subject to security regulation):
1. A Ladyís handbag, pocketbook or purse, which is appropriate to normal traveling dress and is not being used as a container for the transportation of articles which would otherwise be regarded as baggage.
2. An overcoat, wrap or blanket.
3. A small camera and/or a pair of binoculars.
4. Infantís food for consumption in flight
5. Infantís carrying basket.
6. An umbrella or walking stick.
7. A reasonable amount of reading matter for the flight.
8. A fully collapsible invalidís wheelchair and/or pair of crutches and/or braces or other prosthetic device for the passengerís use, provided that the passenger is dependent upon them.
Check-in allowance is 10 kg for both domestic and international flights.
Linear Dimensions: What are Linear Dimensions?
Piece vs Weight: What is Piece Concept vs Weight Concept
Packing List: Travel Packing Checklist